- Introducing new medical oxygen with conserver device
- Both provide continuous and pulse delivery and pulse deliver of oxygen in every breath
- The oxygen system combine the benefits of conserving the oxygen for longer use
- Conserving device targeting the early inhalation of oxygen
- This device is developed to increase and improved portability oxygen therapy by reducing the liter flow, enabling the patient to use smaller and lighter ambulatory and the ability of the standard system used into the longer time period of used.
- Standard use of oxygen allowing to release the oxygen gas continuously to the patient when they inhales and exhales.
PULSE MODE DELIVERY:
- Delivers oxygen when pulse breath is detected or when the patients inhales